New Brand & Website

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Show Us What You're Up To
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karl Johnston
Just Getting Warmed Up

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: New Brand & Website Reply with quote

Since focusing on branding my adventure work and art, I took a side seat when it came to doing work for portraits and wedding; even passing it up despite having an available studio space to shoot out of. It seemed like a waste to have that opportunity but not to utilize or put it to work. I didn't like this, because in truth I really do enjoy it. I love the energy, the high pace days and creating imagery that a couple will keep for the rest of their togetherness. I decided I would start up again and find a way to create a separate brand that mixed the best of both worlds.

View the announcement on Tumblr

I received a lot of interest in this types of work and can't wait to see where it goes.

Currently we're premiering it for regional clients only, but in time it would be very interesting to accommodate adventure travel photo packages for national and international clients. We have a couple of inquiries for engagement photographs under the northern lights for the autumn season.

Adventure
www.auroraborealisphotography.com
www.facebook.com/karljohnstonphoto
www.twitter.com/karljohnston
www.flickr.com/photos/karljohnston
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Show Us What You're Up To All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: