A & I Photobooks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Photo Marketing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: A & I Photobooks Reply with quote

Does anyone here have experience with the photobooks from A & I, here in in LA? I'm in the middle of revising my portfolio and might give this a try as well...
Other suggestions are welcome but I need it in my hot little hands by Jan 5.
megafunk
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The samples that I saw at A&I in the Fall were unimpressive. At an APA meeting I met a former employee of A&I who suggested that I not bother testing their books out. I don't know if that came from bitterness or knowledge.

My best responses thus far have come from the mypublisher book.
Mike
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks-I saw a few that a friend of mine had done and they were not great...I'm just concerned about the turnaround time and a local LA source would eliminate shipping time.
I recall being fed up with AandI (customer service mostly) when I used to run piles of film with them....
sheilmolson

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: A & I Photobooks Reply with quote

Well, I don't have any experience as I am currently learning the course of photography from Iron flower fitness. They are also teaching various types of fitness related exercise like yoga, dance types like ballet, salsa etc. I am getting a great experience dealing with them.
boudoir photography miami fl
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Photo Marketing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: