Fine Art Print Fulfillment Websites??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jpalting
Forum Newbie

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:32 am    Post subject: Fine Art Print Fulfillment Websites?? Reply with quote

I want to sell limited edition prints of some of my celebrity portrait work can anyone recommend an online print fulfilment service that handles everything i.e. orders, printing, shipping, etc.
Leslie
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just being overly cautious, hopefully, but you have secured the rights from the celebrities to sell prints of their images, yes? The right of publicity is valuable to a celebrity and something they will protect. If you don't have permission, you will likely get sued. Even if you win, it'll cost you a bundle just to defend such a suit.

I'm not a lawyer--only a law student--and this most definitely isn't legal advice. Talk to your own lawyer to make sure you are okay.
http://facebook.com/burnsautoparts
Brooks Ayola
Supreme Overlord

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is Joaquin Palting...

Don't you have an agency handling syndication for you? I wonder if they would have a better idea on how to handle this and what it takes legally.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: