Check out my photos!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Photo Marketing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wfarrington972

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:35 pm    Post subject: Check out my photos! Reply with quote

Hey Guys! My name is Will and i'm new to the forums... Just thought that i'd participate in some shameless self-promotion and show off some of my recent work that i've done for photo mashup contests and seek some feedback. Any thoughts are appreciated!

http://lafango.com/wfarrington#/media/927452-mm-sunflower
Brooks Ayola
Supreme Overlord

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... You might not get a great response from the commercial photography crowd around here, Will. Did you shoot all of the elements in these "mashups?" If not, did you have permission to create derivative works from them?

I'm just playing devils advocate here... Others on this forum might be much more hostile towards you if you just took some images off of the internet and retouched them.

It's hard for me to judge since you don't have a web site of your photography listed on your profile.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Photo Marketing All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: