Acting Head shots, who, what, where, why and when?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Photographer's Support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pwgphoto
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Acting Head shots, who, what, where, why and when? Reply with quote

I shoot for the drama dept at a local college. I shoot the plays they put on each semester. Now they are asking about actor head shots and if I can do them. I shoot head shots and portraits all the time for the paper, but I know that acting head shots are different. Any good books or sites to check out? Where can I get these printed in quantity for a fair price? Should I just give the kids a CD and let them get them printed?

Any and all advice would be great.

Paul
rod
Forum Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul, I've been shooting headshots for 11 years. Headshots are a specialty. Each market has a very distinct style, that is a Florida headshot looks way different than a Chicago headshot. So I'd do a google search for MD headshots and see what MD is doing. As far as reproductions go check out www.reproductions.com they are one of the best. Please don't give the client the CD of high res images. If you want to check out my site here you go: www.rodgoodmanphoto.com. I hope this helps a little.
rod
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ProPhotoForums.com Forum Index :: Photographer's Support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: